Van Nuys INFINITI
Welcome to Your INFINITI Dealer for Van Nuys
Complete On-Line Shopping Experience for Your Next INFINITI
Glendale INFINITI Serving Van Nuys
You can find the best in INFINITI models close to home with Glendale INFINITI proudly serving buyers in Van Nuys. We carry a wide inventory of the latest models and quality pre-owned vehicles as well. Find your next sedan, coupe, or SUV right here.
- We are located close to where you live and work.
- We offer flexible car loans to fit your financial goals.
- Our service technicians are certified and trained on INFINITI vehicles and technology.
Give us a call to schedule an appointment or stop by to see our current inventory at Glendale INFINITI.
Schedule a Test Drive at Glendale INFINITI
Financing a Glendale INFINITI Model
With in-house financing, Glendale INFINITI makes it easy to purchase or lease your dream model. We offer a range of terms with competitive rates for new and pre-owned vehicles. You can even get started from home with our online application.
Visiting from Van Nuys
Take Vesper Avenue to Victory Blvd. Take CA-170 S/Hollywood Fwy, CA-134 E/Ventura Fwy, W Riverside Dr, and San Fernando Rd to S Brand Blvd, which is in Glendale and almost 15 miles.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your INFINITI in pristine condition with routine service. Let us take care of all your maintenance, so you can focus on enjoying your INFINITI. We provide a full range of services:
- Oil and filter changes
- Brake inspection and replacement
- Battery testing
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- And more!
When it is time to replace a worn part, you can rely on the expertise of the service team at Glendale INFINITI to get the job done fast and accurately. We use the latest in diagnostics equipment to determine the source of the problem. We also perform the repairs with genuine OEM parts for the best results.
Sights in Van Nuys
The land that would become Van Nuys was purchased in 1909 as part of a package for the entire area. The town was founded just two years later in 1911 and named after one of the developers, Isaac Newton Van Nuys. Van Nuys became the first new stop on the Pacific Electric Railway as part of the red car's system. Today, you’ll find many activities and attractions to keep you interested.
- Van Nuys Recreation Area – This park includes an auditorium along with a gymnasium and another community room with plenty of outdoor activities, such as picnic tables, a soccer field, tennis courts, and handball courts.
- Japanese Garden – Located downtown on almost seven acres, this garden was developed to copy traditional gardens in Japan with ponds, fountains, and numerous flowers.
- Mercado Buenos Aires – Experience traditional South American cuisine at this restaurant that has been around for over three decades.
- Sepulveda Basin Wildlife Reserve – Set on almost 230 acres, this reserve features native plants and many creatures, such as snakes, geese, foxes, and egrets.