Santa Monica INFINITI
Welcome to Your INFINITI Dealer for Santa Monica
Complete On-Line Shopping Experience for Your Next INFINITI
Glendale INFNITI Serving Santa Monica
If you’re in the market for a new vehicle, you can’t beat the benefits that come with owning an INFNITI. You can find a large selection of models at Glendale INFINITI, your premier Santa Monica dealership.
Get the Total Ownership Experience with features like roadside assistance and a courtesy vehicle when yours is in the shop for a repair. Here are some other amenities you can enjoy as an INFNITI owner.
- Trip interruption benefits
- INFINITI Financial Services
- Repeat customer incentives
- Service and maintenance from certified technicians
With the INFINITI Personal Assistant, you can get answers to questions like what the weather forecast is or making hotel reservations. Make life simpler with an assistant that can do more.
Come on in and check out our inventory and discover all these benefits for yourself.
Feel secure as you drive away in your own INFINITI model with an outstanding warranty. This warranty provides coverage you can rely on mile after mile.
- Powertrain Limited Warranty – 6 years/70,000 miles
- Basic coverage – 4 years/60,000 miles
- Roadside Assistance – 4 years/unlimited miles
- Emission Control – 5 years/50,000 miles
- Corrosion coverage – 7 years/unlimited miles
Get even more protection when you purchase the INFINITI Elite Extended Protection Plan which covers components for up to 8 years or 120,000 miles with extended roadside assistance. Roadside assistance doesn’t just cover you for a breakdown. You can use it to jump start your vehicle, for a flat tire or lockout as well as fuel delivery if you run out of gas.
Buy or lease a new or pre-owned INFINITI model 100 percent online. Get a free at-home test drive and delivery of your vehicle after purchase.
If you prefer leasing to owning, you’ll love the INFINITI leasing program. Get a new leased INFINTI for zero down, which adds only $27 a month to your payments. At the end of the lease, you can return your INFINTI by calling the lease return number at 866-621-9123 to schedule an inspection. You’ll have the opportunity to make any repairs and make an appointment for the return of your lease.
Your next step will be to complete a statement for the lease termination and federal odometer reading and satisfy any fees and charges. The online account manager makes it easy and you have personalized help every step of the way. If you decide to lease or buy another INFINITI at the end of your lease, you may qualify for loyalty offers for up to $895.
Lease vs. Purchase
Leasing and purchasing are two options that give you the privilege of driving a vehicle and parking it in your driveway. However, they are very different in that you own the vehicle when you purchase it while you are only renting it when you lease. Other differences exist which may impact the option you choose when you look at your next INFINITI.
When you lease a vehicle, you often pay less each month than if you were buying the vehicle. Leasing also usually requires less money down or even no money down. You have the car for a specific period of time, generally two to four years. Once your lease period is up, you can decide to pay the balance, upgrade to another model or just return it. You don’t have to worry about finding a buyer or using it as a trade-in before you can get another vehicle. You will want to maintain the condition of the vehicle to avoid paying for repairs at the end of the lease. You may also be limited in mileage with a leased vehicle.
When you purchase an INFINTI, you will likely have higher monthly payments to include depreciation and the entire sale price and interest. However, you don’t have to worry about mileage or wear and tear since the vehicle is yours. You can also customize your vehicle, which is generally not an option when you lease. You also don’t have to worry about wear and tear as much since you own the vehicle. However, you will get less out of it when you sell it if it isn’t in good condition.
Both options are great ways to drive an INFINITI but suited to different types of buyers. Consider how you drive, how far you travel and how you care for your vehicle before choosing which route to take.
If you’re interested in financing a new, Certified Pre-Owned or used INFINTI, you can get approved for an auto loan from the in-house finance department at Glendale INFINTI. Fill out the finance application, which can be done mostly online with a phone call to complete the process. The finance team will review your application, check references, run a credit report, and determine how much you qualify for.
You’ll find various loan products with different monthly terms and rates. You can include a down payment or trade in your current vehicle for the down payment to lower the amount you are financing. After being approved, you can shop for your vehicle at Glendale INFINITI.
Once you have a loan with INFINITI Financial Services, you can manage your account online with the online account manager. It allows you to see details of your loan, including payment history and to set up payments.
Keep your INFINITI in prime condition for as long as you own it with regular service at Glendale INFNITI. Our service technicians will handle all routine maintenance and inspect your vehicle for potential issues. We provide an estimate for any necessary repairs with a fast and accurate repair to get you back on the road. Our technicians use only genuine OEM parts to ensure optimal performance for many years.
When your vehicle is being serviced, you can request a courtesy vehicle to keep you going with your schedule. You can also hang out in our waiting area with free Wi-Fi, so you can work or play while you wait. Along with routine service, our technicians will provide a multi-point inspection and car wash at no charge.
We also understand how expensive maintenance can be on a vehicle. Glendale INFINITI offers prepaid maintenance plans to ensure your vehicle continues to operate at optimal performance.
How to get your INFINITI serviced in Santa Monica
Call (818) 860-7296 or schedule an appointment online for valet pickup and delivery service. You never even have to leave work or home to get your INFINITI taken care of. Our service will pick up your vehicle for maintenance or repair while you work or stay home instead of driving to our dealership.
What if the INFINITI is inoperable?
Towing and roadside assistance is provided for four years when you purchase a new or CPO vehicle from Glendale INFINITI. We arrange to bring it to the service department for repairs, so you don’t have to deal with these issues.
INFINITI Service Description
Keep your INFINITI running like a dream with regular service. The Glendale INFINITI service department provides a wide range of services for your vehicle that are designed to keep it in prime condition.
Oil Change Service
An oil change is one of the most basic and most important service tasks you can have done on your vehicle. The oil provide lubrication while the oil filter helps keep out road debris and dirt. When the oil needs to be replaced, it makes the engine work harder. The filter gets clogged up as well, rendering it ineffective at doing its job. Regular oil changes allow your engine to perform efficiently and reduces wear and tear on all the components. It also helps maintain market value when you are ready to sell it and upgrade to a new INFINITI.
Along with an oil change, the service technicians will perform a multi-point inspection to alert you to any other components that may be showing wear and tear and need replaced. With INFINITI Express Service, you don’t even need to make an appointment. Just come in and the service team will get you in and out quickly.
Keep your tires rotated for more even wear on the road and better contact with the pavement. Rotating tires should be done on a regular basis, and the service team at Glendale INFINITI can tell you when it is time to have yours done. Tire rotation also extends the life of your tire to reduce cost in having them replaced too soon. You are less likely to have a flat tire or damage other components when you have the tires rotated as recommended by the manufacturer. Along with rotating your tires, the technicians will check for punctures and inspect the tread to let you know when it’s time to have them replaced.
Air Filter Service
Replace the air filter on your INFINITI vehicle for optimal performance. A clean air filter allows more air into the system and helps keep it from overheating. When the air filter gets dirty and clogged up, the efficiency of the vehicle can go down. It makes the engine work harder as well as the coolant system. You may notice a decrease in gas mileage and a reduction in overall performance when the air filter needs to be changed.
Don’t get stranded on the highway or be late for work or an appointment with a battery that won’t start. The service department at Glendale INFINITI will test your battery to tell if it needs replacing. If the battery is still good, they will look for other issues that may be related. They can also remove corrosion or replace battery cables when needed and check the alternator.
Signs that you may need to get a new battery include having to jump start the vehicle, slow cranking when you start the engine or clicking noises, the interior lights start to dim or a warning light on the dashboard is illuminated. If you notice a problem, just drop by and the service technicians will test the battery for free. Use Express Service to get in and out with no appointment necessary.
If you like to do your own maintenance or repairs on your INFINITI, you’ll want to use genuine OEM parts. The parts department at Glendale INFINITI carries a vast inventory of parts for various models. We keep a large stock because we know how important it is to get the part you need right away. If we don’t have a specialty part in stock, we’ll order it and have it delivered fast.
All INFINITI parts and accessories have been custom designed and fitted for the model you own. They come with a warranty for 12 months or 12,000 miles when they are installed by your dealership.
You can get a new battery, oil filters, tires and much more at the parts department of Glendale INFINITI. The team can show you the available options for your model and budget to help you select the product that is the best fit.
Santa Monica Attractions and Things to Do
Santa Monica is a fun city with plenty to do and enjoy. Miles of beaches, beautiful settings, and a wide range of entertainment make it the place to hang out even if you live here. From its early start as a small community of Mexicans and Californians, this city has grown to become a diverse population of around 89,000 inhabitants. Once the railroad connected it to Los Angeles, it began to see recognizable growth, developing into an amusement pier and fishing village because of the beaches and close proximity to water. Some people claim that beach volleyball was developed in Santa Monica by Duke Kahanamoku.
Captivating attractions will teach you about the Santa Monica of yesterday and tomorrow with something for all ages.
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium – See more than 100 species of water animals, including sharks, octopus and sea urchins. You even get to feed some of the creatures. While this is a place for entertainment, the main focus is on educating visitors about the conservation of the coastal waters and marine life. This attraction is located under the Santa Monica Pier and is open 7 days a week from 12:30 to 5pm.
- California Heritage Museum – Learn about the rich history of the state and America with arts and crafts on display as well as special exhibits. The museum is open Wednesday through Sunday from 11am to 4pm with regular tours. You can also visit on Tuesday nights from 6 to 9pm with food trucks onsite.
- Camera Obscura – Learn about cameras and how they work and see a camera obscura, which projects images far away through a white disk. The camera obscura at this museum has been around for more than 115 years and has documented the nearby beaches and activities.
- Santa Monica State Beach – This beach, which is three miles in length, was the setting for the 90s TV show Baywatch. From the sand, you can see views of the pier and Santa Monica Mountains. This place is ideal for surfing and paddle boarding as well as swimming. Volleyball courts and chess tables add to the eclectic atmosphere of the beach.
- Bergamot Station Arts Center – This art museum contains multiple collections in a distinct building that was once a trolley station. Abstract artwork is set up to resemble items you would recognize, such as cars.
- Santa Monica Pier – The most famous attraction in the city is the Pier with activities like a roller coaster, Ferris wheel and other rides for kids of all ages. Carnival games abound along with food and eateries. You’ll also find souvenir shops and all-day entertainment for kids and adults alike. Music festivals are held here, or you can just sit and watch some spectacular sunsets.
- Sonoma Wine Garden – This rooftop restaurant in Santa Monica offers an amazing view of the ocean along with a relaxing but elegant atmosphere and fabulous food and drink selections. Traditional coastal dishes are made with local ingredients with choices, such as soup, salad, burgers, steak, and pizza.
- Museum of Flying – Located appropriately at the Santa Monica airport, you can learn about the history of aviation in California with various artifacts and exhibits. See dozens of aircraft, including the nose of a Boeing 727. A flight simulator helps create an interactive experience while guided tours provide educational information.
- Annenberg Community Beach House – Once owned by Marion Davis, the actor, this beach house is open to the public with swimming pool, tennis courts, volleyball court and a café. The guest house contains an art gallery with free tours. The property dates back to the 1920s.
You’ll never be bored in Santa Monica, whether you visit for a day or week or if you live here full-time. There are numerous activities to suit every type of personality, from the outdoor adventurer to the ultimate shopper.
- Main Street – Check out this historic area that features fabulous restaurants, shops and bars while being within walking distance to the beach. Sit a while and sip a coffee or latte as you watch people walk by at Dogtown Coffee or meet your friends for Happy Hour at Stella Barra, a pizzeria and wine bar.
- Palisades Park – Walk along the trails at this beachfront park which sits on 25 acres and is dog friendly. The park is located along Ocean Avenue with views of the Pacific Ocean along the bluffs where you can also see the coastal mountains.
- South Bay Bicycle Trail – Bring your bike or rent one to travel on the longest oceanfront trail in the world designed for bicycles. Enjoy lovely scenery and interesting sites as you bike the 22-mile trip with convenient stops in coastal towns for a snack or meal.
- Sweet Rose Creamery – Ice cream isn’t the same everywhere as this ice cream parlor proves with homemade ice cream treats. All treats are made on-site and use local ingredients. Find all your favorite flavors and a few you have never heard of, including sweet potato.
- Third Street Promenade – The most popular street in town is the shopping hub with palm trees lining the roadway. Visitors can browse local shops and enjoy food at a casual café or fine dining restaurant or see what the local street vendors are selling. Nightlife venues extend the fun into the evening while street performers provide entertainment during the day.
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area – Plan a day to spend at this recreation area with a lovely road trip to get you here. Experience breathtaking views of both the mountains and the Pacific Ocean and enjoy your choice of 500 miles of hiking trails. Make it last even longer with a night at one of the campgrounds.
- Santa Monica Farmer’s Market – This market is a longstanding tradition of over 40 years with more than fruits and vegetables to offer. As you browse the offerings of local vendors, you’ll be treated to street entertainers while the aromas waft through the air of live cooking demonstrations. Find fresh produce and baked goods to take home along with complete meals or handmade gifts for yourself, your family or friends.
- Broad Stage at Performing Arts Center – See a live show or other performance at an intimate venue with only 500 seats. The cozy atmosphere is perfect for musicals, dances, orchestra performances and more, and it is open all year.
Directions from Santa Monica to Glendale:
Your just an hour from fabulous vehicles and exceptional service at Glendale INFINITI. Start out on Santa Monica Pier going toward Ocean Avenue and turn right. Turn left onto Pico Road and left again onto 4th Street. Turn right onto Olympic Boulevard and merge onto I-10 E via the left ramp. Travel almost 13 miles and merge onto CA-110 N via Exit 13B on the left. Travel another four miles and merge onto I-5 N via Exit 26A toward Sacramento. Take Exit 140 in about three miles, which is the Glendale Boulevard exit. Turn right onto Glendale Blvd, which becomes S. Brand Blvd in about one mile. You will arrive at your destination, which is on the right.